Join us Sunday nights before worship for a time of fun and fellowship. Beginning at 5:30pm we open the Student Cafe, offering pizza, snacks and drinks (and it's all free!). We will also have a variety of games set up for you and your friends to play throughout the Student Hub area.
Sunday Service Times
Our Sunday evening service begins at 6:15pm. Join us for a time of worship, led by Steve Smith and the student worship band, as well as, a message that is relevant for the next generation. After the worship service students break out into small groups according to their ages. We have separate groups for both middle and high school students. This is great time for our students to grow closer to each other and their leaders.
Each week brings a new way to experience the love of Jesus and offers opportunities to worship, connect, grow and serve.
Service times: 6:15pm - 7:30pm
Contact Ben Jeffries, Student Minister, at [email protected] with questions.
Wednesday Growth Groups
At CapCity we believe that it is important for everyone, regardless of their age, to "Dig Deeper" into God's word, as well as, "Connect" with others that will challenge and encourage them in their daily walk with Christ. Our students are no different. That is why we offer Wednesday Growth Groups for our CapCityStudents as well.
Each Wednesday, our students will meet in the FLC at 6:30 for a time of devotion led by Ben Jeffries. Then, they will breakout in to smaller groups - from 6:50pm - 7:30pm. We currently have three options for them to choose from:
- CapCityStudents: Grow | Room 105
- Students will breakout in to small groups - Middle School (room 105) and High School (Ben's office)
- Worship Art | Reception Hall
- for MS and HS studnets
- Bible and Basketball | Gym
- for MS and HS students
Our Core Values
- Worship - We want to invite students of all ages to join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 9:30am or 11am, as well as, our student service on Sunday night at 6:15pm - 7:30pm.
- Connect - Being a part of a small group is crucial. We have a great group of leader that love connecting with students and helping them navigate through this world's crazy challenges. Not to mention, it great to have students come together and know that they are not alone no matter what it thrown their way.
- Serve - We believe that Kingdom Work is an essential part of shining a light for Christ. We want our students to love Him and love others. We strive to monthly provide opportunities for our students to serve His kingdom.
- Grow - We offer a variety of ways for our students to grow and help them become intentional in they daily walk, as they develop a deeper relationship with Him.
Parent Leader Meetings
Would you like to know more about CapCityStudents?
Our Student Minister, Ben Jeffries, offers a Parent Leadership Meeting on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30pm in the Student Worship Center. Or, you can email him at [email protected].