At Capital City our kids (birth through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit CapCity Kids during either of our services on Sundays at 9:30am and 11am or on Wednesday Nights from 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
What we are learning!
- On Sundays our Kids use 252 Kids from Orange: Aligning the Church and home.
Topics for 2023:
- Jan - Think Tank , Put Your Knowledge to the Test
- All knowledge ultimately comes from God - and each day is a chance to learn something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
- Feb - Road Rules, Ride with Respect
- When we ride with respect, everyone can share the road together. We can show others they are important by what we say and do.
- Mar - Work in Progress, Redo, Rewrite, and Restore
- Our relationship with others are always a work in progress. But, we can rewrite the story when we choose to forgive, and decide that someone who has wronged us doesn't have to pay.
Orange also provides free resources for parents through Parent Cue. Check out Parent Cue here, and learn to be the kind of parent you want to be.
- On Wednesday nights our Kids will be studying the Believe series:
- 1/11 - God - 2 Corinthians 13.14
- 1/18 - Personal God - Psalms 121.2
- 1/25 - Salvation - Ephesians 2.8
- 2/1 - The Bible - 2 Timothy 3.16
- 2/8 - Identity in Christ - John 1.12
- 2/15 - Church - Ephesians 4.15
- 2/22 - Humanity - John 3.16
- 3/1 - Compassion - Psalms 82.3-4
- 3/8 - Stewardship - Psalms 24.1-2
- 3/15 - Eternity - John 14.1-2
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting CapCity Kids for the first time.
First, come to the large desk in the lobby where one of our first impressions team members (someone wearing a red badge) would love to help you check in your kids. They will get your family checked in and then escort you and your kids to the appropriate areas. Our CapCityPreschool (birth - K) classrooms are on the main floor off of the Student Worship Center lobby. Our CapCity Kids (1st - 5th graders) meet in the Kids Zone downstairs, off not he Adult Worship Center lobby.
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at any available kiosk using the phone number used in registration. After everyone is checked in, you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family, and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching security tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to the check-in area and show your security tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, the code from your security tag will appear on the screen. We ask that you exit the worship center at that time. A volunteer or staff member from our Welcome Desk can help direct you to your child’s room.